Branch Manager - Wheaton Branch
Company: BNP Paribas
Posted on: April 5, 2021
At Bank of the West, our people are having a positive impact on
the world. We're investing where we feel we can make the most
impact, like advancing diversity and women entrepreneurship
programs, financing for more small businesses, and promoting
programs for sustainable energy. From our locations across the
U.S., Bank of the West is taking action to help protect the planet,
improve people's lives, and strengthen communities. We are part of
BNP Paribas, a global leader supporting the UN Sustainable
Development Goals (SDGs). Yes, we're a bank, but as the bank for a
changing world, we are continually seeking to improve the ways we
help our customers, while contributing to more sustainable and
Job Description Summary
Responsible for managing all functions, staffing and efficient
daily operations of a full service branch. Accountable for
achieving annual revenues, sales and customer satisfaction targets
and minimizing operational losses. Provides overall leadership for
the branch. Understands and communicates and works to achieve the
mission of the bank. Level assignment is based on a variety of
factors including, but not limited to: scope and complexity of
responsibility, market area, size of office, experience and
expertise of manager.
Essential Job Functions
- Ensures that the branch sales/service supports the overall
corporate objective to provide superior service. Participates in
selling Bank products and providing excellent customer
- Plans, implements, and manages the operating and capital
budgets to maximize branch profitability.
- Directs branch business development through outside calls,
in-branch selling, telemarketing, branch campaigns, and targeted
direct mailing. Develops and manages an annual branch marketing
plan with specific goals.
- Ensures expansion of customer relationships through branch
- Manages the branch portfolio for optimum performance.Other Job
- Promotes staff development through training, cross-training,
and career planning. Trains staff in the area of customer service,
sales, operations, and Bank products. Ensures that ongoing sales
and product service training is provided.
- Participates in events that demonstrate support for the
community and increase business opportunities for the Bank. Ensures
compliance with CRA outreach programs.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Understands basic management approaches such as work
scheduling, prioritizing, coaching and process execution.
- Typically requires broad job knowledge of technical or
operational practices within assigned discipline.
- Requires 5-7 years minimum prior relevant experience.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Complete knowledge of sales, branch banking and consumer
- Working knowledge of the Bank's products (i.e., deposits, cash
management, loans and other fee income generating products).
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to
provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without
regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West
is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female /
Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants
with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance
Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws
and regulations. Primary Location: United States-Minnesota-Wheaton
Job Type: Full-time Job: Management Reference: 054945
Keywords: BNP Paribas, Wheaton , Branch Manager - Wheaton Branch, Executive , Wheaton, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!