Restaurant Manager - Arrowhead Golf Club - Full Ti
Company: Wheaton Park District
Posted on: July 31, 2022
Job DescriptionOpen until filledThe Company:Arrowhead restaurant
offers a fine-dining experience with stunning views that overlook
our 27-hole golf course. In addition to our restaurant, we also
cater to events such as weddings, banquets, golf outings, showers,
and corporate events while exceeding guest expectations. This
position is responsible for promoting a positive image of the
Wheaton Park District and Arrowhead Golf Club; and strive to exceed
the expectations of all guests while contributing to the
achievement of our revenue objectives.The Position:
- Responsible for managing staff to avoid needless spending in
overstaffing while ensuring guests receive an exceptional level of
service and etiquette.
- Maintain positive public relations and is ready to handle
difficult situations as they may arise.
- Oversee security of food and beverage storage areas.
- Seek, interpret and implement input from public through table
- Assist in planning special events and promotions to retain and
increase recognition and image of facility.
- Assist in establishing and maintaining service procedures for
food and beverage handling and preparation.
- Assists with bartender, busser, hostess, server, or food runner
- Monitor and train staff on proper cash handling procedures to
prevent loss and theft.
- Motivate staff to improve work performance facilitating the
growth of teamwork, ownership, and responsibility in a smooth,
upbeat shift encouraging professional fun on the job.
- Secures opening and closing procedures for shifts as
- Maintain cleanliness and sanitation standards and order of food
and beverage facilities in accordance with internal rules as well
as health department standards.
- Ensure entire facility has all necessary beer/wine/liquor
without exceeding inventory limits.Why you should apply:Arrowhead
is owned and operated by the Wheaton Park District. Park districts
are all about leisure, recreation and conservation. If this
interests you, we offer the following:
- $45,000.00 - $48,000.00 per year DOQ
- Health (HMO or PPO), dental, and vision coverage with very low
employee contributions for employee, spouse, and dependents.
- Life insurance at 1 ½ times your annual salary paid by the
- FSA and Dependent Care pre-tax via payroll deduction.
- Pension Plan through the Illinois Municipal Retirement Fund
- Paid time off including 12 sick days per year, 12 vacation days
after one year of service, 2 personal days (pro-rated first year),
12 ½ holidays.
- Free use of fitness center, two pools, golf, and entrance to
Cosley Zoo to employees and family members eligible for insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement, discounts on merchandise, professional
memberships, and other voluntary benefits.The Qualifications:
- Must have a minimum of a high school diploma or GED equivalent
with at least three (3) years of full-time experience in the food
and beverage industry.
- Excellent people skills and good use of judgment. have strong
leadership skills, the ability to motivate, be a positive influence
on staff, and have good written and verbal communication
- Familiar with point of sale system and Microsoft Office Suite
- Must have and maintain: a valid driver's license with
acceptable driving record; and CPR/AED certified or obtain within
one (1) year of employment; Illinois food sanitation certificate;
and Basset certificate.The Wheaton Park District is an equal
opportunity employer. EOE/M/F/D/V
Keywords: Wheaton Park District, Wheaton , Restaurant Manager - Arrowhead Golf Club - Full Ti, Executive , Wheaton, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!