RN Weekender Program
Company: Northwestern Medicine
Posted on: January 6, 2022
$3,000 Sign on Bonus!*Internal staff are ineligible for sign on
bonus*RN Weekender Program - Saturday, Sunday12 hour shifts, 6:30P
- 7:00AResponsible for the complete nursing process, which includes
assessment, diagnosis, planning, implementation, teaching,
evaluation and documentation of patient care from a patient's
admission through discharge. Integrates contributions of
interdisciplinary team to assure best possible outcomes are
achieved. Supervises and maintains a professional relationship with
licensed and unlicensed assistive personnel. Clinical Practice:
Utilizes the nursing process to provide coordinated patient care.
Delivers holistic care by demonstrating involvement of the patient
and their family in a plan of care that is culturally sensitive.
Adheres to hospital and nursing department philosophies and
policies. Utilizes the documentation system to accurately reflect
patient care planned for and delivered, as per policy and protocol.
Applies current technology, competencies and theory in the delivery
of care. Utilizes the documentation system to accurately reflect
interventions delivered as per policy and procedure.#INDW
- Current Illinois RN license.
- BLS CPR certification through American Heart Association.
- ADN or higher nursing degree (i.e. BSN) or signed learning
agreement required upon hire.
- Analytical skills necessary to assess a patient's condition and
utilize the nursing process and professional judgment in providing
comprehensive patient care.
- Ability to interact with patients, families, medical personnel
and other members of the health care team.
- Ability to perform effectively and efficiently in stressful,
- Cognizant of customer needs related to culture, age,
developmental level and diagnoses.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.Preferred:
- Bachelors degree.
- Previous rehabilitation nursing work experience.
Keywords: Northwestern Medicine, Wheaton , RN Weekender Program, Healthcare , Wheaton, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!