PMHNP Nurse Practitioner
Company: LifeStance Health
Posted on: August 4, 2022
At LifeStance Health, we strive to help individuals, families,
and communities with their mental health needs. Everywhere. Every
day. It is a lofty goal; we know. But we make it happen with the
best team in mental healthcare. -Thank you for taking the time to
explore a career with us. As the fastest growing mental health
practice group in the country, now is the perfect time to join our
clinical team! We are actively looking to hire talented PMHNP-BCs
in the area for LifeStance Health Edgewood Clinical Services, who
are passionate about patient care and committed to clinical
excellence.We have over 50 Physical Locations throughout Illinois
Is This You?
- Wanting to deliver high quality behavioral healthcare.
- Seeking work life balance.
- Interested in growing professionally.What we offer Nurse
- The ability to work closely with adults and the
- Proven $151,00 to $194,000 + in Compensation with
- Generous Signing Bonus and Generous Annual Stock Awards
- Full benefits package: W2, health, dental, vision, life, 401k
(with match), paid parental leave, holidays, EAP and more.
- Collegial work environment.
- Newly designed and modern offices.
- Full time billers and full time schedulers, you get to do what
you went to school for, Therapy, not billing or finding your own
- Minimum of 1 year of experience with medication and medication
- Full administrative support.
- Latest in digital technology.
- Strong work/life balance.Nurse Practitioners are a critical
part of our clinical team. We're seeking Nurse Practitioners that
- Licensed in Illinois with a Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse
Practitioner Certification (PMHNP-BC) and holding an active
- Full Practice Authority License for Illinois is highly
preferred but not required.
- Experienced in both medication management as well as
therapy.About LifeStance Health -LifeStance is a national provider
of mental healthcare services focused on evidenced-based, medically
driven treatment services for children, adolescents and adults
suffering from a variety of mental health issues in an outpatient
care setting, both in-person at its 500 clinics nationwide and
through its digital health telemedicine offering. The company
employs 5,000 psychiatrists, psychologists, psychiatric nurse
practitioners, and licensed therapists throughout the US. Please
learn more at .LifeStance Health is an equal opportunity employer.
We celebrate diversity and are fully committed to creating an
inclusive work environment for all our employees. -
Keywords: LifeStance Health, Wheaton , PMHNP Nurse Practitioner, Healthcare , Wheaton, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!