Staff Nurse Inpatient
Company: Northwestern Medicine
Posted on: November 21, 2022
Staff Nurse Inpatient - Marianjoy - Orthopedic/Musculoskeletal
Unit - All Shifts & FTE - Sign On Bonus VariesAt Northwestern
Medicine, every patient interaction makes a difference in
cultivating a positive workplace. This patient-first approach is
what sets us apart as a leader in the healthcare industry. As an
integral part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to join our
quest for better healthcare, no matter where you work within the
Northwestern Medicine system. At Northwestern Medicine, we pride
ourselves on providing competitive benefits: from tuition
reimbursement and loan forgiveness to 401(k) matching and lifecycle
benefits, we take care of our employees. Ready to join our quest
* Annual Employee Incentive Bonus
* $6,000 Student Loan Repayment ($5,000 part-time)
* $5,250 Tuition Reimbursement per year ($3,000 part-time)
* $1,000 Professional Development per year ($500 part-time)
* $250 Wellbeing Fund per year
View this video to learn more from the heroes that work at
At Northwestern Medicine, every patient interaction makes a
difference in cultivating a positive workplace. This patient-first
approach is what sets us apart as a leader in the healthcare
industry. As an integral part of our team, you'll have the
opportunity to join our quest for better healthcare, no matter
where you work within the Northwestern Medicine system. At
Northwestern Medicine, we pride ourselves on providing competitive
benefits: from tuition reimbursement and loan forgiveness to 401(k)
matching and lifecycle benefits, we take care of our employees.
Ready to join our quest for better?
Three East is a twenty-one-bed unit specializing in orthopedic /
musculoskeletal rehabilitation. The program specializes in treating
individuals with joint replacements, amputation, arthritis, disease
that affect bones and muscles and orthopedic trauma, such as
fracture, sports injury or other trauma. Our team is comprised of
physicians, nurses, nursing assistants and therapists working
together to provide exceptional care with a focus on patient and
family education with the goal of discharging patients to the
* Opportunities for current students, New Grads, and Experienced
Up to $3,000 in Sign-on Bonuses for PCT roles. Conditions vary;
inquire for more information.
* Full-time, Part-time and Casual/Reserve
* 8 hour shift at 6:30 am - 3:00 pm
* 12 hour shift at 6:30 am - 7:00 pm
* 8 hour shift at 2:30 pm - 11:00 pm
* 8 hour shift at 10:30 pm - 7:00 am
* 12 hour shift at 6:30 pm - 7:00 am
Responsible for the complete nursing process, which includes
assessment, diagnosis, planning, implementation, teaching,
evaluation and documentation of patient care from a patient's
admission through discharge. Integrates contributions of
interdisciplinary team to assure best possible outcomes are
achieved. Supervises and maintains a professional relationship with
licensed and unlicensed assistive personnel. Clinical Practice:
Utilizes the nursing process to provide coordinated patient care.
Delivers holistic care by demonstrating involvement of the patient
and their family in a plan of care that is culturally sensitive.
Adheres to hospital and nursing department philosophies and
policies. Utilizes the documentation system to accurately reflect
patient care planned for and delivered, as per policy and protocol.
Applies current technology, competencies and theory in the delivery
of care. Utilizes the documentation system to accurately reflect
interventions delivered as per policy and procedure.
* Current Illinois RN license.
* BLS CPR certification through American Heart Association.
* ADN or higher nursing degree (i.e. BSN) or signed learning
agreement required upon hire.
* Analytical skills necessary to assess a patient's condition and
utilize the nursing process and professional judgment in providing
comprehensive patient care.
* Ability to interact with patients, families, medical personnel
and other members of the health care team.
* Ability to perform effectively and efficiently in stressful,
* Cognizant of customer needs related to culture, age,
developmental level and diagnoses.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Bachelors degree.
* Previous rehabilitation nursing work experience.
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity
employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the
basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender
identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any
other protected status.
Keywords: Northwestern Medicine, Wheaton , Staff Nurse Inpatient , Healthcare , Wheaton, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!