School Registered Nurse (RN) / Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)- Dupage, IL (LPN/LVN )
Company: Maxim Healthcare Services
Posted on: January 22, 2023
Pediatrics opening in Wheaton, Illinois. Maxim Healthcare
Services is seeking a Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) to assume
responsibility and accountability for the application of the
nursing process and the delivery of patient care. The Licensed
Practical Nurses (LPN) demonstrates the ability to make clinical
judgments in an effective and efficient manner under the direction
of the Director of Clinical Services.
- Utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement and
evaluate patient care.
- Assess signs and symptoms indicating physiologic and
psychosocial changes in the patient s condition.
- Collects, analyzes, and interprets data and information from
health care members and documents actual and/or potential nursing
- Documents the patient s plan of care using identified nursing
diagnoses, expected patient outcomes, and selected nursing
- Performs interventions according to identified priorities, plan
of care, and the hospital policies and patient care outcome
- Revises the plan of care according to evaluation, changes in
medical plan of care, and effective/ineffective nursing
- Uses clinical judgment in evaluation activities to meet patient
care needs of an assigned unit/floor including establishing
- Other Registered Nurse (RN) duties as assigned. Requirements
- Current Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) License for the state in
which the nurse practices.
- Current PPD or Chest X-Ray.
- Current BLS card.
- One year prior Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) experience
preferred. Skills vary but could include the following:
- Vent Schedule:
- Fulltime/Part Time/PRN
- School position/ School schedule Benefits At Maxim Healthcare
Services, we firmly believe that our employees are the heartbeat of
our organization and we are happy to offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs Benefit eligibility is
dependent on employment status.
CO Specific Benefits: Medical/Prescription, Dental, Vision, Health
Advocacy (company paid if enrolled Medical), Health Advocate
Employee Assistance Program, Health Savings Account , 401(k),
401(k) Company Match, Profit Sharing, Short Term Disability, Long
Term Disability, Primary Caregiver Leave, Parental Leave, Life and
Basic Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Voluntary Life
and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Hospital Expense
Protection Plan, Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance,
Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account, Home and Auto Insurance,
Pet Insurance, Transportation Benefits, CommonBond, Educational
Assistance Program, College Partnership Program, Paid Time
About Maxim Healthcare Services Maxim Healthcare Services has been
making a difference in the lives of our patients, caregivers,
employees and communities for more than 30 years. We offer private
duty nursing, skilled nursing, physical rehabilitation, companion
care, respite care and behavioral care for individuals with chronic
and acute illnesses and disabilities. Our commitment to quality
customer service, compassionate patient care, and filling critical
healthcare needs makes us a trusted partner wherever care is
needed. Maxim Healthcare Services is an equal
opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion,
national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any
other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Maxim Healthcare Services, Wheaton , School Registered Nurse (RN) / Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)- Dupage, IL (LPN/LVN ), Healthcare , Wheaton, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!