Company: InSearch Medical
Posted on: September 18, 2023
Currently seeking a full time Clinic Director for Outpatient
MUST BE A PHYSICAL THERAPIST
In this role the Clinic Director will ensure all patients receive
the highest quality of care, all while performing daily management
and oversight of operations for the clinical facility. The idea
candidate will demonstrate effective communication skills and have
a proven history of leading clinic staff and managing the
day-to-day responsibilities at an assigned clinic.
MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE PREFERRED BUT NOT REQUIRED!
OUTPATIENT EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED!
- Ensuring departmental compliance with all regulatory and
practice act requirements
- Screen, interview, hire and managing employees at assigned
clinic and ensure all clinic staff members receive training,
support and proper development to meet/exceed goals
- Manage daily activities using key performance metrics to ensure
optimal clinical care is delivered and operating results are
- Assumes responsibility for daily staffing and utilization with
input from treating therapists, consideration of clinical
requirements and recommendations from interdisciplinary team and
- Attends and contributes to resident care, staff conferences and
other related meetings
- Manage department budget with expense and revenue
- Oversee clinical programming across disciplines
- Participate in case conferences
- Coordinate with care team members to provide high-quality
services and care to all our patients. Qualifications:
- Must have clinical degree from an accredited therapy program
- Minimum of two (2) years outpatient rehabilitation
- A strong understanding of state, federal and local regulations
pertaining to outpatient rehabilitation
- Ability to lead and manage clinic operations
- Good organizational, verbal and written communication skills
Well-established rehabilitation provider administers a full range
of outpatient clinical services. Treating patients with varying
needs, our care restores physical function and enhances the motor
skills required for everyday living.
Across our facilities, certified and state licensed therapists
treat patients suffering from injuries, disorders and those in need
of post-operative rehabilitation therapy care. Our goal is to
maintain a superior customer satisfaction rating by delivering high
quality, hands-on care through cutting-edge techniques, all while
offering patients access to a best-in-class team of therapy
We believe in cultivating a rewarding, team-based environment that
provides staff excellent advancement opportunities, proven clinical
practices, financial stability and teamwork!
If you are ready to join an exciting work environment with
excellent opportunities for career growth, then apply today.
---Health, dental, and vision
---Short and long term disability
---3-weeks paid time off
---Generous Tuition/Loan Repayment Bonus
---401(k) program with company match
---Continuing education allowance
Keywords: InSearch Medical, Wheaton , Physical Therapist, Healthcare , Wheaton, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!