Company: Qdoba Mexican Eats
Posted on: September 18, 2022
Cook Job Description -If you like working with a fun team, love
our queso, have a great personality & enjoy interacting with
customers, then come and talk to us about joining the QDOBA family!
QDOBA is now hiring energetic, hospitality-oriented individuals!
-POSITION SUMMARY As a Cook, you would prepare and serve our
guests. As part of this, you would help maintain the high-quality
product by following our quality and safety standards.Job
- Prepares food according to specifications by using approved
recipes, proper portioning, and food prep logs/tools
- Restocks front line with prepared product during peak volumes
and/or in accordance with time &temperature
- Adheres to food safety standards and reports any questionable
food deliveries and/or practices.
- Have fun and maintain a positive attitude at all times.
- Strive to exceed guest expectations.
- Be a willing team player and maintain a cooperative, respectful
working relationship with management and fellow team members.
- Be an ambassador for QDOBA.
- Monitor the quality of products and take appropriate actions to
maintain that quality.
- Ensure personal appearance meets company standards and display
professionalism at all times.
- Recognize and adhere to all sanitation, safety, security
policies and procedures to provide a safe environment for all.
- Perform other tasks as directed by management.At Qdoba, we
bring flavor to peoples' lives. This means we highly value the
diversity, and flavor, our employees bring to the table.REASONABLE
ACCOMMODATION: QDOBA will make reasonable accommodations to allow a
qualified individual with a disability to enjoy equal employment
opportunities and to perform the essential functions of the job.
This position description should be applied accordingly.
Keywords: Qdoba Mexican Eats, Wheaton , Restaurant Cook, Hospitality & Tourism , Wheaton, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!