Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) - Facility Staffing - DuPage County
Company: BrightStar Care of Central DuPage-Wheaton
Posted on: November 21, 2022
To Apply, First Make Sure You Qualify!
* Minimum one (1) year of documented CNA experience, home care or
nursing home experience is preferred
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Drivers License & reliable transportation with auto insurance
* Ability to read, write, speak and understand English and
* Must be able to stand walk, squat, bend, kneel, reach, twist,
push and pull. Varied assistance is required depending on the
mobility of the client.
* Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
Is This You? Click -Apply NOW!
Positions (Immediate Placement Available):
* $20/hr for Facility Shifts in Skilled Nursing Facilities,
Assisted Living, & Memory Care.
* $30/hr Crisis Shifts
* Create your own ongoing schedule or pick up between shifts!
* Flexible Schedule, Weekly Pay, Paid Orientation!.
We are only hiring the Best & Brightest! If you are looking for
work where you can make a difference in people's lives and an
agency that cares about people, look no further.
We are proud to offer you the opportunity to pursue your passion at
your own level, on a flexible schedule, and with the recognition
and benefits you need. Come join a leader in the industry where we
believe in core values that help BrightStar Care employees uphold A
Ready to apply? Click -Apply Now!
What We Offer:
At BrightStar Care we value each of our employees and care about
their wellbeing. We strive to provide best-in-class benefits
* Weekly pay w/ direct deposit
* Exclusive Employee Discount and Gift Programs
* PRN options available
* Health Benefit
* Generous Paid Time-Off Awards
* Free Training with RN Oversight
* $100 Employee referral bonus
* Home Health or Facility shifts available
* Free continuing education
* Nurse and Employee of the month
* Variety of in-home and assisted living assignments, procedures,
* Mobile time tracking and care notes, employees can easily clock
in and out for work right from a mobile device. Online or
* Over 95% of BrightStar locations are Joint Commission
* Enterprise Champion for Quality 8 YEARS RUNNING!
Ready to apply? Click -Apply NOW!
* Various personal care services as necessary to meet the client's
or patient's needs
* Providing assistance with daily tasks, including but not limited
to: feeding, meal preparation, linen changes, light housekeeping,
transportation to doctor appointments, outdoor activities, and
* Assisting client with active and passive mobility work defined by
the plan of care, and documenting observed changes to the Director
BrightStar Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not
discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender,
veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal,
state or local protected class.
Keywords: BrightStar Care of Central DuPage-Wheaton, Wheaton , Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) - Facility Staffing - DuPage County, Human Resources , Wheaton, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!