On-call Overnight Mobile Crisis Counselor
Company: Advantage xPO
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Part-time On-Call Overnights Mobile Crisis Counselor111 N.
County Farm Road Wheaton, Illinois, 60187Compensation is event
based, at $200/event Stipend.Responsibilities
- Conducts mobile crisis response (MCR) assessments in the
community, including determination of crisis disposition and
ability to promote positive engagement in behavioral health
- Conducts mobile crisis response events both individually, and
as a team with an Engagement Specialist when required.
- Provides crisis intervention, and linkage services immediately
following the MCR assessment
- Completes required documentation within established
- Maintains required training, licensure and/or
- Consults with staff and supervisor concerning client and
- Demonstrates independent judgment and discretion in making
position related decisions Participates in emergency response
activities as assignedRequirementsRequires either a Bachelor's or
Master's degree in Psychology, Social Work or related field Entry
into the organization requires attendance to an orientation program
that meets on day shift from 8:00 AM until 4:30 PM from Monday
Keywords: Advantage xPO, Wheaton , On-call Overnight Mobile Crisis Counselor, IT / Software / Systems , Wheaton, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!