$500 Sign-On Bonus!
TEMP-TO-HIRE. MUST have recent experience as an Order Selector
in a distribution center operating a ride-on electric pallet
You will be working in a cold storage facility, picking up to
20-30,000lbs per shift. You will package and wrap products and/or
build pallets, plus record weight or counts of products to ensure
accurate billing. Experience with voice picking technology a
Start working great jobs through Bluecrew to earn even more
cash! New Crew Members* who work at least 120 hours between
November 16th and December 15th will receive a sign-on bonus of
- Maintain a positive company image by providing courteous,
friendly, and efficient customer service.
- Abide by all safety regulations set forth by OSHA and
- Perform order picking as scheduled or assigned.
- Arrive to work station on time, appropriately groomed, dressed
and ready to work; work all scheduled shifts and attend required
trainings and meetings.
- Comply with all applicable state health and safety codes.
- Maintain clean and sanitary operating environment.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Team Leader, Associate
Team Leader, Supervisor, or Facility Leadership.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES
- Thorough knowledge of natural foods industry and quality
- Responsible for ensuring that all vendor organic
certifications are on hand and current
- Consistently communicate and model our vision and
- Communicate and maintain employee safety and security
- Outstanding verbal and written communicator
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize and
- Ability to work well with others, self-motivated and capable
of working independently with little supervision.
- This is a Temp-to-Hire position for those interested in
full-time, long-term employment. Direct hire not guaranteed but
based on performance during first 90 days.
- Cold storage facility (34 degrees) - dress warmly
- Shift: 10:30am to Finish (end time varies daily by job site
- Schedule: Able to work a flexible schedule. Days of week will
vary, schedules communicated 3 weeks in advance
- For everyone's health and safety, temperature checks will be
required at the start of every shift. If you exhibit a temperature
or symptoms consistent with COVID-19, you may be asked to go home.
PPE will be provided.
*New Crew Members include anyone who works their first shift on
or after October 5, 2020. We reserve the right to withhold or
deduct payments that we determine or believe were in error,
fraudulent, illegal, or in violation of employee terms or these
terms. This offer is available for a limited time only and is
subject to availability. Terms are subject to change. Crew Members
can earn either or both bonuses!