Deadline: Open until filled
Under general supervision, this position is responsible for the
day-to-day cleanliness of the Arrowhead
Golf Club facility.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND
Must be at least 16 years of age and have a service oriented
personality, able to speak clearly, and communicate with the
ability to listen to and understand information through the spoken
word and sentences. Must have general knowledge of the use of
cleaning equipment and cleaning chemicals.
1. Has a thorough working knowledge of entire facility in order
to maneuver efficiently
throughout the building.
2. Open doors and turn on lights in the building.
3. Clean and mop dining room wooden floors, lobbies, and hallway
and restroom tile floors with appropriate cleaning chemicals.
4. Clean employee lounge area floors, stairs on all floors, and
banquet kitchen floors with
5. Maintain a stocked janitors closet notifying the building
engineer of any required supplies.
6. Follow sanitary methods when performing cleaning tasks
including wearing gloves, etc. when
7. Keep janitors cart, equipment, and supplies in clean, working
order and store in janitors closet when not in use.
8. Dependably attend scheduled work shift in a positive state of
mind meeting dress and grooming standards for a professional
9. Assist with snow removal as needed.
10. Wear personal protective equipment for job function when
11. Provide a high quality of customer service in a professional
manner to the internal customer that will facilitate team building
and exceptional customer service to the external customer.
12. Follow the Wheaton Park District and Arrowhead policies,
procedures, and guidelines.
13. Proactively support the V.A.L.U.E.S. (integrity, fun,
commitment, adaptability and growth,
kindness, and service) on a daily basis.
14. Maintain good safety awareness and follow all safety
guidelines and procedures.
REQUIRED CERTIFICATIONS, LICENSES, ETC.
Must be able to: continually move around the facility accessing
all areas, grasping items such as mops and cleaning chemicals;
occasionally position ones self to reach low areas such as toilets
and baseboards and high areas on a ladder as when changing bulbs,
etc.; and must be able to move items weighing up to 50 lbs. and
over with assistance.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
frequently exposed to chemicals and cleaning supplies, insects,
grease and oil; moving mechanical parts; and occasional vibration.
The employee is occasionally exposed to extreme weather conditions,
insects and slippery surfaces.
$12.00 per hour
Days and time varies between the following hours
Wheaton Park District is an equal opportunity employer.