Support Team Member - Wheaton
Company: Bee Line Support, Inc.
Posted on: June 5, 2021
Monday- Friday starts 5:00 pm. 8-10
hours/shift. available 6 days per week.
Total 40 hours per week.
Put your cleaning expertise to work
in a high-rewards, high-impact role!
We are looking to hire flexible, adaptable
and energetic Cleaning Support Team Members with a knack for
sanitation, an eye for details, and a heart for people. We will be
relying on your support to cover multiple facilities per night to
oversee the maintenance of our client facilities when permanent
team member call-in and/or request time off. We will rely on you to
demonstrate high standards of cleanliness, sanitation, and positive
customer service. These roles come with a host of benefits (see
below) but may also require you to drive up to a 30-mile.
What’s In It For You?
This position offers you a wide variety of
- Strong Pay
- Overtime Opportunities
- Holiday, Vacation, and PTO Pay
- Health & Dental Insurance
- 401K after 1,000 Hours Worked
- Fast Promotion Opportunities
- Referral Bonuses
- Mileage reimbursement (58 cents/mile)
- Company I-Pass
- Phone Stipend
- Company Gatherings, and More
- Safety Incentive Program
- Team-Member-of-the-Month Program
- Strong and Fun Work Culture
- As Bee Line’s front-line cleaning defense, you will perform
general cleaning duties, such as cleaning floors, vacuuming rugs,
washing walls and glass, and removing trash.
- Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and cleaning
equipment. Safely operate all job-related equipment. Use of proper
PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
- Monitor building security and safety by performing such tasks
as locking office doors and facility doors.
- Report any unauthorized occupants, turn off lights and set
alarm using proper procedures.
- Remove stains from such surfaces as floor mats/runners, rugs,
upholstery, walls, floors, carpet using chemicals and cleaning
- Maintain excellent customer relations on-site as needed.
Communicate any building issues such as cleanliness, equipment and
projects needed to immediate superviso
- 2+ years of related work experience (cleaning, manufacturing,
- Available to work 8+ hour days
- Available to work on weekends
- Competent with email and smart phone
- Available to work between 5:00pm-4am (night shift)
- Valid Driver's License & Clean Driving Record
- Must be legally allowed to work in the U.S.
Keywords: Bee Line Support, Inc., Wheaton , Support Team Member - Wheaton, Other , Wheaton, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!