Preschool Instructor - PT
Company: Wheaton Park District
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Responsible for the organization, implementation, set up and
instruction for childrens activities.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND
Minimum Bachelor' degree with at least two years experience
related to child care or child development required. Must have good
communication, interpersonal, organizational, and time management
- Set up equipment and supplies for daily use.
- Instruct and supervise participants.
- Interact with children in various activities.
- Maintain communication with participants and parents.
- Obtain a list of medications, control and administer based on
- Collect in-processing forms from parents.
- Observe behavior, assess appropriateness, and apply behavior
- Provide a high quality of customer service in a professional
manner to the internal customer that will facilitate team building
and exceptional customer service to the external customer.
- Follow the Wheaton Park District policies, procedures, and
- Proactively support the V.A.L.U.E.S. (integrity, fun,
commitment, adaptability and growth, kindness, and service) on a
- Maintain good safety awareness and follow all safety guidelines
REQUIRED CERTIFICATIONS, LICENSES, ETC.
Must have and maintain: CPR/AED certified or obtain within one
(1) year of employment. Be a Mandated Reporter for the Abused and
Neglected Child Reporting Act.
Must be able to: occasionally remain in a stationary position
for long periods of time; occasionally move about the classroom and
facility for long periods of time; occasionally position ones self
to assist children and move items such as toys, supplies, etc.
weighing up to 10 lbs. and rarely up to 25 lbs.
Must be able to: frequently work in an indoor environment with
moderate lighting and noise and rarely exposed to rain, snow,
biting/stinging bugs and insects, and dirt.
9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. (Tuesday/Thursday) or
9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. (Monday, Wednesday and Friday)
$14.00+ per hour DOE
The Wheaton Park District is an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: Wheaton Park District, Wheaton , Preschool Instructor - PT, Other , Wheaton, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!