Night Pool Custodian - SS
Company: Wheaton Park District
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Open until Filled
Responsible for the upkeep of the pools and associated
REQUIRED EDUCATION, QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND
High school diploma or equivalent required with previous
experience in custodial work preferred. Must be able to multi-task
and work calmly and effectively under pressure.
- Attendance at work site required as scheduled.
- Vacuum the pool.
- Provide security for the premises. Assure no one enters
facility/pool for any reason.
- Perform various maintenance tasks as directed.
- Disinfect locker room and concession floors as scheduled.
- Handle and store equipment in appropriate manner.
- Clean pool deck with appropriate chemicals.
- Operate machinery related to pool maintenance safely and
- Maintain effective two-way communication while dealing with
concerns in the field with all district staff and immediate
- Carry two way or cell phone communication at all times.
- Wear personal protective equipment for job function when
- Provide a high quality of customer service in a professional
manner to the internal customer that will facilitate team building
and exceptional customer service to the external customer.
- Follow the Wheaton Park District policies, procedures, and
- Proactively support the V.A.L.U.E.S. (integrity, fun,
commitment, adaptability and growth, kindness, and service) on a
- Maintain good safety awareness and follow all safety guidelines
REQUIRED CERTIFICATIONS, LICENSES, ETC.
Must have and maintain: CPR/AED certified or obtain within one
(1) year of employment.
Must be able to: continuously move about the pool deck and have
repetitive use of hands/arms while using brooms and vibrating
equipment; and occasionally position ones self to move equipment,
buckets of water, pool vacuum, etc. weighing up to 25lbs.
Must be able to: handle all weather conditions and frequently
encounter wet, slippery floors/surfaces; and occasionally encounter
rain, biting/stinging bugs and insects, dirt, poisonous plants,
fumes, gases, odors, dust, mold, grease, oil, mud, pesticides, and
$14.00 per hour
Hours: 8pm 1am
Days: 7 days a week.
15 - 20 hours per week
Wheaton Park District is an equal opportunity employer
Keywords: Wheaton Park District, Wheaton , Night Pool Custodian - SS, Other , Wheaton, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!