First Aid Responder-Seasonal
Company: Wheaton Park District
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Deadline: Open until filled
This position is responsible for the medical treatment and
well-being of injured patrons and staff at the pool.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND
Minimum of eighteen (18) years of age. At least one (1) year of
experience as a first aid responder is required.
- Maintain a safe environment through total knowledge of
functions and operations of all safety rescue and first aid
- Administer first aid to injured patrons.
- Assist in maintaining and overseeing inventory of supplies and
- Submit and maintain accurate records and reports.
- Assist in interpreting and enforcing all state, county and park
district rules, regulations and policies.
- Assist with emergency procedures and facility evacuations.
- Must be able to work together with staff and patrons
- Provide a high quality of customer service in a professional
manner to the internal customer that will facilitate team building
and exceptional customer service to the external customer.
- Follow the Wheaton Park District policies, procedures, and
- Proactively support the V.A.L.U.E.S. (integrity, fun,
commitment, adaptability and growth, kindness, and service) on a
- Maintain good safety awareness and follow all safety guidelines
REQUIRED CERTIFICATIONS, LICENSES, ETC
This position must have: a current first aid CPR
This position must be able to rarely move items or patrons
weighing up to 50 lbs. and over 50 lb. with assistance. This
position will be required to rarely move about the concession area
and occasionally stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, bend, twist, and
reach while caring for patron illnesses/injuries.
This position must be able to be exposed to all extreme summer
weather conditions including heat, sun, rain, and varying degrees
of temperature and light. This position will also rarely be exposed
to pool chemicals. This position must also take appropriate
precautions when dealing with bodily fluids and use appropriate
protective barriers for possible contaminates.
Starting at $11.00 per hour
Wheaton Park District is an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: Wheaton Park District, Wheaton , First Aid Responder-Seasonal, Other , Wheaton, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!