Arrowhead Golf Club - Restaurant Busser/Runner
Company: Wheaton Park District
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Deadline: Open until filled
Under general supervision, this position performs work of
moderate difficulty in maintaining speedy and efficient delivery of
plated food items from the kitchen line to restaurant guests and
performs work to maintain clean tables and serving areas in a
speedy and efficient manner.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND
Must have a service oriented personality, communicate in English
and understand information using verbal, written, and listening
skills. Must be flexible to change.
- Arrive for scheduled work shifts on time, in a positive state
of mind, while meeting dress code and grooming standards for a
- Provide exceptional customer service to the Arrowhead
- Be familiar with the Arrowhead facility.
- Clean up spilled food, drink and broken dishes.
- Carry dirty dishes from dining tables to kitchen, scraping
remains into provided container and placing tableware and dishes in
appropriate areas at dishwashing station.
- Wipe dining tables and reset.
- Assist kitchen line cooks in assembling plated food items.
- Assist servers in delivery of food items to specific restaurant
- Assist bartenders, as needed, in stocking items to bar.
- Maintain a clean and sanitary work area to prevent food borne
- Provide a high quality of customer service in a professional
manner to the internal customer that will facilitate team building
and exceptional customer service to the external customer.
- Follow the Wheaton Park District and Arrowhead policies,
procedures, and guidelines.
- Proactively support the V.A.L.U.E.S. (integrity, fun,
commitment, adaptability and growth, kindness, and service) on a
- Maintain good safety awareness and follow all safety guidelines
REQUIRED CERTIFICATIONS, LICENSES, ETC.
Must have and maintain: valid ServSafe Food Handlers
Must be able to: continuously move about the facility and grasp
with good hand eye coordination; frequently position ones self to
clean tables, booths, and chairs and move dish trays to the
kitchen, cases of beer/wine or kegs of beer weighing up to 50
Must be able to: frequently move over wet, slippery floors and
surfaces in a restaurant environment; and rarely loud music.
20-28 hours per week
Hours vary, days, evenings, weekends and holidays
$7.25 an hour plus tips
Wheaton Park District is an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: Wheaton Park District, Wheaton , Arrowhead Golf Club - Restaurant Busser/Runner, Other , Wheaton, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!