Company: Wheaton Park District
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Deadline: Open Until Filled
This position is responsible for swimming classes at the aquatic
REQUIRED EDUCATION, QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND
Minimum of fourteen (14) years of age. Previous experience
working with children and familiarity with Wheaton Park District
swim lesson program preferred.
- Supervise and instruct swimming classes.
- Complete appropriate forms and reports on participants.
- Enforce all rules and regulations.
- Maintain a safe environment through a total knowledge of
functions and operations of all safety, rescue and first aid
- Provide a high quality of customer service in a professional
manner to the internal customer that will facilitate team building
and exceptional customer service to the external customer.
- Follow the Wheaton Park District policies, procedures, and
- Proactively support the V.A.L.U.E.S. (integrity, fun,
commitment, adaptability and growth, kindness, and service) on a
- Maintain good safety awareness and follow all safety guidelines
REQUIRED CERTIFICATIONS, LICENSES, ETC
This position must have an adult/child CPR certification.
This position must be able to remain in chlorinated water for
extended periods of time. position must be able to frequently lift
participants weighing up to 30 lbs. and occasionally move lane
lines weighing up to 25 lbs. position will be required to
occasionally move about the pool deck and office, stoop, kneel,
crouch, crawl, bend, twist, and reach. position should have the
physical ability to perform CPR and be physically fit and have the
endurance to help participants.
This position must be able to be exposed to all extreme summer
weather conditions including heat, sun, rain, and varying degrees
of temperature and light. This position will also be exposed to
pool chemicals and cleaning supplies.
Starting at $8.50 per hour
Wheaton Park District is an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: Wheaton Park District, Wheaton , Swim Instructor-Seasonal, Other , Wheaton, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!