Inside Sales Representative
Company: Hines Supply
Posted on: October 10, 2021
Now Building – Future Leaders!
Hines Supply, a Division of USLBM Is Seeking an Inside
Sales Representative for Our Wheaton, IL Location.
Hines Supply is seeking experienced candidates for our Inside
Sales Representative position. We’re a people first company that’s
passionate about continuous improvement.
Hines Supply has been providing assistance to builders and
homeowners since 1892. Throughout the years, we have remained
dedicated to providing quality, value and service to our customers.
Our core commitment is to provide 100% customer satisfaction..
What you should know about working at Hines
- We’re all about teamwork! All positions
are hands-on and we band together when necessary.
- We support each other! We have local and
corporate team members to help you along the way and partner on
projects as appropriate.
- We are a relaxed atmosphere. This is not
a suit and tie environment.
- We care about our communities. USLBM, our
divisions and associates are committed to contributing to the
communities where we live and work.
- We work hard! We are a continuous
improvement driven organization and we are focused on keeping
organized and on task.
- We’re built on safety. We provide a safe
and healthy workplace for all our employees. Our employees go home
in the same condition they came to work.
How you will spend your day as an Inside Sales
- Responds to customer inquiries regarding product selection,
placement of orders, requests for prices and quotations, complaints
and scheduling of deliveries and installations, and providing
- Initiate telephone calls to customers to generate sales.
- Coordinate purchase and delivery of special projects.
- Obtains information on pricing, specifications, uses and
- Code and input customer orders, pricing information and
additional data into the computer system.
- Create sales tickets.
- Maintain stock levels on the sales floor and in the
- Researches credits, returns and late payments as needed.
We want you to build your career with us! Can you
check all of these boxes?
Inside Sales Representative Requirements:
- Minimum Experience. 1 year in building
material industry with basic knowledge of product.
- Special Skills. Ability to operate
computer, calculator and cash register.
- Knowledge. Previous building supply
- Communication. Excellent interpersonal
and customer relation skills (Required).
- Education. High School Diploma or
- Physical Demands. Ability to lift up to
25 lbs on a random basis.
- Teamwork. Ability to work as a team and
help motivate others.
- Excellence. Must have an excellent
attendance history with a work ethic to match.
Building Your Career With Benefits:
- The Usual. Medical, Dental and Vision
(starting the 1st of the month after 30 days).
- The Good. 401(k) with company match.
- The Best. Paid Time Off and Closed
- Even Better. Employee Discounts and
- How do we top that? We support your
educational and career goals with our continuing educations
programs, paid training and promoting from within.
Build Your Future Today With Hines Supply.
Hines Supply is an equal opportunity employer of all qualified
We are committed to being a welcoming workplace that includes
partnering with individuals with diverse backgrounds and
experiences. This helps us hold our mission of being the Employer
of Choice while providing our employees with the ability to build
their career. People of color, women, LGBTQIA+, veteran and persons
with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Keywords: Hines Supply, Wheaton , Inside Sales Representative, Other , Wheaton, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!