Forklift Operator - Competitive Pay + Benefits!
Company: Glanbia Performance Nutrition
Posted on: September 18, 2022
- Load, unload, move, count/pick, stack and stage product and
materials using a sit down or stand-up forklift or other MH as
- Maintain equipment and materials in a neat, clean and orderly
- Inspect any assigned equipment on a daily basis. Operate all
equipment in a safe and efficient manner following work methods and
OSHA standards. Drives electric powered MHE equipped with lifting
devices such as forklift, evaluating platforms to lift or stack
products or materials.
- Assist in maintaining/promoting the safety of the warehouse.
Report issues and problems to management. Will support and abide by
the company's safety program and all safety initiatives, policies
- Accurately pull and prepare product for shipment.
- Responsible for filling out all documentation correctly and
- Inspect all materials during picking, shipping and receiving to
ensure product number accuracy and material is free of damage.
Report any discrepancies.
- Keep appropriate records and reports to guarantee that tight
inventory control and security is maintained. Assist in physical
- Coordinate as necessary with all other departments/functions,
especially customer service, transportation, and
- Wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE): N95 Respirator, lab
coat, safety shoes, safety glasses, bump cap, hearing protection,
hair net, beard net, and nitrile gloves
- Perform other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to read and write English fluently.
- Oral and written communication skills are essential.
- Basic math skills are required.
- Good judgment and decision-making abilities.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office application including Excel and
- High school diploma or equivalent
- At least 1 year of manufacturing/distribution operations
- At least 1 year of documented forklift experience is
required.SIT DOWN, STAND UP AND REGULAR REACH TRUCK
- RF scanning equipment experience is required.
- Lift up to 55 lbs. on a frequent basis 6 inches off Ground to
- Lift up to 30 lbs. on an occasional basis Waist to
- Carry up to 55 lbs. on an occasional basis up to 10
- Carry up to 55 lbs. on an occasional basis up 2 stairs
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Medical insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Health savings account
- FREE Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
Keywords: Glanbia Performance Nutrition, Wheaton , Forklift Operator - Competitive Pay + Benefits!, Professions , Wheaton, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!